Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday update

ENR-G down again nowadays, their admin posted an update that they are under a massive DDoS attack again. So no reason for panic, they're working on it.

I'm out from Compound150, i lost $20 in all. My withdrawal was in pending status for almost 10days, finally i got it bot I'm not willing to invest more money into C150. I say be careful with them. Lots of people on forums reported pending withdrawals (but finally all of them received their money).

JustBeenPaid growing nice i finally bought my 150th position :) Now i can buy 2 position every day and withdraw the rest $10.

I doubled my money with FX7Pro, now I'm only playing with my profit. I hope i can make one more round and make a double again. This will be my last round after that i wont put more money in there.
Program which offering daily 10% cant be sustainable for long time. It is online for 40 days so i think the end is coming. I think the 200% ROI is more than good.

No comments:

Post a Comment