Sunday, June 17, 2012

Weekly update #8

Every program performing well again. Only one gone into scam from my main programs (The Wealths), but i was in a little profit there so no problem if you started in the beginning.

I joined SilverStructure from my profit made with ENR-G.

SilverStructure is very similar to ENR-G, pays 2% every days for 150 days.

 
Below you can read how my programs performing:



JustBeenPaid: Still my top performing program, i have added some funds ($500) earlier this week. Now applying the 70/30 rule. Withdrawing 30% and compound the remaining. I will be in profit in ~3 months, i hope i can make it before the next restart.

ZeekRewards: Zeek is also on my toplist. I bought some customers via SocialTanker (15 customers for  $15 and i recieved 24 customers, its is less then $1/customer

Royalty7: 180+days online. I have already made more than 100% profit with them. Now everyone afraid of clousure, i'm also pulled out my investment and left just 50$ here till the end.

ENR-G: My first 90 days deposit is over. For my $50 initial deposit i made 200$ profit. Its 400%.
Now i deposited 50$ from my profit and started a new round. I will withdraw 1$ every day for day 50 then i start compounding to day 90. Principal+interest was paid instantly to my Payza account.

Wealth4All: Performing well, bought another TAP's and waiting for my next payment. 3 guaranteed payment/month (every 10 day)

MetalROI: 7 days till i reach the Break Even point. There was a design change in the site. No problem with them.

Fx7Pro: I'm in profit with them. You can double your money in 20 days. This is a short term program so be careful, but now i just playing with my profit:)

PrimeAlliance: I will reach the BE tomorrow! No problems at all

No comments:

Post a Comment