Unfortunatly FX7Pro turned into scam so do not invest. (the site is currently inaccessible).
I added them to my scam list! I realized a clear 70% profit to my investment with them. Its time to launch Payza diusputes.
Other programs doing well just some temporary problem with ENR-G and W4All.
ENR-G, Wealth4All updates below.
ENR-G still have some routing problems so the site may be inaccessible for some members (for me as well) The admin sent a newsletter about this problem. They're working on the fix.
They sent this email to members:
Dear member,
At the moment it seems that about 20% of our members are having issues connecting to the ENR-G.com website. This is due to a part of the route between your computer and our server being down. While this is only effecting a small number of our members I'm sure its quite concerning so I wanted to email you to let you know that we are diligently working to resolve the issue and expect to have a solution in place very soon.
In the meantime you might try using a proxy server from a different part of the world and you should be able to access the site just fine. Please keep trying throughout the day and a solution will be in place soon.
Diverse Traders LTD.
At the moment it seems that about 20% of our members are having issues connecting to the ENR-G.com website. This is due to a part of the route between your computer and our server being down. While this is only effecting a small number of our members I'm sure its quite concerning so I wanted to email you to let you know that we are diligently working to resolve the issue and expect to have a solution in place very soon.
In the meantime you might try using a proxy server from a different part of the world and you should be able to access the site just fine. Please keep trying throughout the day and a solution will be in place soon.
Diverse Traders LTD.
Wealth4All is also inaccessible, this is because their hosting provider's data center is under a massive DDoS attack.
Here is their newsletter:
here is the latest update in regards to our server being down:
No comments:
Post a Comment