First of all : all programs on my list are paying like clockwork!
Various scam mails continuously sent from scammers that you won random cash prizes or offering you 400+% ROI in 1 day. Be aware, don't click any link in these mails! I got spams offering me LibertyReserve and STP money. Mainly affected program is JustBeenPaid!
JBP not send out any mails offering you cash prize!
JustBeenPaid - Finally the restart is in progress and almost done! (today's 2% are delayed about 6 hours), now I'm invest some more funds with them and start to withdraw in July.
Royalty7 - currently R7 is the 3rd place on my personal top list, i have reached 200% ROI with them. So keep it up! I have no more risk in R7.
TheWealths - I also reached the profit zone in TheWealths, I'm at 115% ROI right now.
ENR-G - flawless! Paying instantly since the start. I'm at 135% ROI now.
I will make my first withdrawal from Wealth4All next week.
In the other programs i haven't reached the profit zone yet, but all of them paying.
Willing to invest some a little money to ROIcredit, they added Payza some days ao and offers 3% per day. I will post if i join.
No comments:
Post a Comment