Just one update today from ENR-G. This hyip now has over 10,000 members and the first 90 day plans expire soon.
I do plan on continuing on with ENR-G.
I still have 24 days till my first deposit expire, i set the compounding to 80% till the end. Becasuse i'm already in profit i have nothing to loose.
Here is their update:
"I hope this newsletter finds you healthy and well. It is with great pleasure that I announce that today, 26-5-2012,we have officially crossed the 10,000 member mark which puts Diverse Traders LTD and ENR-G itself into a very elite club of online based investment companies.
I would like to thank all of our members for their continued support and to encourage all members to continue to share your experience with others as this is the best way for us to grow. In addition this is another excellent way for you to earn some commissions for yourself.
I was asked the other day why we don't run contests and bonuses etc... and to be honest it is because we don't need to. We have so much going on in the background that to use ploys and bonuses, well, it just doesn't seem to line up with the actions of a successful investment firm. So we simply chose not to do it.
In only a few days the first deposits from our 90 plans will expire and those members will have completed their term with us bringing them into substantial profit. I know that I speak for the entire Diverse Traders team when I express our excitement for this event. This should show our current and potential members the seriousness of our firm and the dedication to our craft.
As always we wish to thank you for your membership and please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
Diverse Traders LTD."
ps.: added some new payment proofs
No comments:
Post a Comment