Sunday, August 19, 2012

ZeekRewards- recover your money - compensation

You can "open a dispute" to recover your los money in zeekrewards.


Compensation petition template: ( you have to send it from your own email address to zeek@ncdoj.gov )



"Hi! 

My name is ####. I have registered to ZeekRewards at (registration date), like (silver-gold-diamond) member. My username was: ### and i have paid my membership fee by my (payza/solidtrustpay/credit card) ......USD (fee amount) at this time I have bought .............. VIP bids(number of bought bids) also, and I paid with (payment processor). 
Here is the payment details from payza/stp: (exact transaction details reference numbers) 
I have received payment from Rex Venture Group at: (payment date) to my payza/stp/nxpay/paychec.
Here is my payment details from my payza/stp/nxpay/paycheck: (exact transaction details with reference numbers) 
So please take action, and send my money to my payza/stp/nxpay account (where you want to get the refund) my payza/stp/nxpay ID is
My Personal details:
Name:
Adress:
City:
State:
Country:
Zip:

Thank you.

Best regards"

I suggest that: Only those try to get a compensation who were not able to withdraw at least your principal and what you have paid from external account.
If your overall balance is positive (withdrew more than you put in) you better to forget the compensation.

9 comments:

  1. zeekrewards is not dead,they have winned the lawsuit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you officially confirm that?
      The official sources says that zeek is gone.

      Delete
    2. what do you mean by official sources?

      Delete
    3. I mean for example this:
      http://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2012/comp-pr2012-160.pdf

      Delete
    4. I have watched the paper. But we will see a good news for zeek in this week.

      Delete
  2. wake up and smell the coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me where is zeek its disappare

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is zeek its gone...... bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes unfortunately Zeek is gone. Maybe there will be similar good opportunities in the near future!

    ReplyDelete