Tuesday, July 31, 2012

JustBeenPaid restart - strange

The restart in JustBeenPaid happened yesterday. (07.31)
It was a lot worse than the previous one because now average 75% of positions bought before 07.16 were affected by the restart.
This is a little big drawback i think, but if it helps sustain the system then keep it up!
I had 170 positions before the restart and now i have only 69.
They always says that the restart will affect large accounts more... i cant believe this or am i matter big fish in JustBeenPaid???
The worst thing is that the remaining interests from 07.29-30 was paid by the decreased position number, but i had 170 positions at 07.29 and 07.30 so i totally don't understand JBP now.

They said that the given matrix positions worth more than the JSS tripler positions, but we have to wait around 40-45 days until receive matrix positions from restart.

I hope the next restart wont come earlier than 3 months. I will do full compounding now to rebuild my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment