Thursday, July 5, 2012

Weekly update #10

First i would like to summarize the recent bad news:
1. Worst for me is that Royalty7 wont paying anymore. The admin tried to convince us about that the payment problems were because the holidays...etc but i think it is just a last try to gather some more money. But in overall i cleared huge profit.
2. An other promising site stopped paying, PrimeAlliance, i was in profit till i decided to reinvest, that was a bad decision, i lost around 40% of my principal there.
3. Fx7Pro was a short term hyip that also stopped payint recently. They paid 10% daily so you could reach the profit zone 10 days. I doubled my money there.

Now let's see the good news:
1. I bought my 150th position in JustBeenPaid, that means my daily income is 30$ and growing daily. I buy 2 positions every day and withdraw the rest. I have uploaded a picture of my last withdrawal. I got my 130$ in 1 day. So i can confirm that they paying!
TrafficExchange is live now so you have to view 25ads every 7 day to be able to withdraw. (it takes about 20min to complete)
2. Wealth4All brought back STP so you can now deposit and withdraw directly via SolidTrustPay!
But i think their globalewallet system is also usable, i withdrew my money there and after i could simply transfer it from Globalewallet to my STP account.
3.ZeekRewards is still growing, i withdrew 50$ but it needs 2 weeks to complete it. They are credit interest on time.
SilverStructure paying almost instantly.
Enr-G is still instant paying.
I reached the profit zone in MetalROI so do some compound now (100% for 2 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment