Thursday, June 28, 2012

Royalty7 - End of a good program - SCAM now

Bad news for today:(
It seems that Royalty7 stopped paying (selective paying someone). I also have some pending withdrawals.
I think it was a good decision that i pulled out almost all of my money from R7 several weeks ago and only left a small amount.

R7 was rose more than 6 month, a lot of people could made a very good profit here (including me).
But you dont have to worry there always will be similar programs we just have to review it carefully and watch the end signs.

There was a lot of post in money making forums and blogs about Royalty 7 will go into scam. And maybe because of this, it happened.

This is again a good example for HYIPers : Any program can turn into scam at any time although how promising and reliable is their program. So NEVER PUT ALL OF YOUR MONEY INTO ONLY ONE PROGRAM. Always diversify it well. (min 5-10 programs).

8 comments:

  1. What money making forums and blogs did you read to find out about the Royalty7 scam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading MoneyMakingGroup forum, Talkgold forum and sometimes hyipchat.com.
      You can find a lot of useful information on these forums, I'm always use them to help making my final decision before invest.

      Delete
  2. Royalty7.com scam now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you read the R7 news. This week and last week everything is fixing up and getting organize... The holidays Canada Day and Independence Day had a delay so by Monday 9/7/qw its 100% will be find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think so, there are a lot of bad sign and missing payment. 99% of the programs are not able to come back from this point. But i will be happy if R7 can!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey all, I’m Michael. I am just frustrated out my mind that Royalty 7 hasn’t paid since Aug. But, when I heard about the guy that has $78,000 in his acct. I thought, “Maybe I’m not so bad after all.” I also thought, “What if they are trying to come back?” Who knows, they might be paying sporadically because they are just jerks trying to take our money or they are doing what they can to find a doorway back into operations. I assure you, I don’t work for them. I have $6k trapped too.
    I thought, “What if they are thinking of coming back, and want to communicate but they are just EMBARRASSED to even let us know that they are there?” Here’s a stupid thought that I came up with. We are all in already. They have already “got us by the balls.” What if we let them know, in forums like this, that we want to help them in any way possible, to get things back up and running? Some of us even lending key contacts to get things done. We might be able to get the “Wizard” to come from behind the mask and make some real progress in getting us all our money back.
    Or we can continue with the other option: Blasting complaints and negativity until they completely say, “It’s not even worth it.” True, what they have done was unforgivable but, do we even have a choice right now?

    ReplyDelete