Fortunately all programs running smoothly and pays instantly.
I'm in profit now in ENR-G and Royalty7.
Soon i will reach the Break Even in The Wealths.
I'm still fully compounding in JBP and ZeekRewards. ( unlike with my rules )
JBP - restart was moved again (its the 3rd time) now nobody knows when it happen. Its strange, I'm waiting for it, and hope the JSS will run for long time.
I'm joined some new profit sharing site (Lifetimeshares, 95percent, MuchEarn), i will report my experience with them. Just entered with $12 each and already withdrew $2.5 from each program.
In these programs you can buy "shares" and you get revenue after your shares forever (until the program collapse of course). Update:I marked all 3 sites as scam. Lifetimeshares disappeared and the other too slowed down extremely. I will avoid this kind of programs in the future. My loss is just only $30 but i will try the alertpay dispute.
NoRiskStrategy become SCAM after 46days online. That was a good long term site, if you entered in the first days you could realize some profits.
I'm going to try Royalty7 and Lifetimeshares. I hope everything works out.
ReplyDeleteLifetimeshares going well but the other 2 revenue sharing site seems slowed down :(
DeleteRoyalty7 is still on my top list hope they will last long time.
Why is lifetimeshares down? It requires a username and pass. Are we getting scammed? :O Good thing I didn't buy a share yet.
ReplyDeleteNobody knows this yet. I hope this is just a maintenance. But the lack of communication is the worst thing that they can do now. I've sent an email to the admin and watching the popular forums.
DeleteHmm, the sites down now. A maintenance definitely does not look anything like this. I believe you might have been scammed.
DeleteYes. I filed an alertpy dispute, hope they give back my principal. Not much loss but helped me to avoid this kind of prgrams in future.
Delete