Thursday, May 17, 2012

Payza - how to get your lost money back

If you use Payza you have a chance to get back your scammed money via Payza dispute.
A few days ago i wrote that I'm tried some new revenue sharing programs (lifetimeshares). The program went into scam after a few days with my money (I just invested $13,4).

I could withdraw $2.5 one time before they gone offline.

After that i opened an Alertpay (now Payza) dispute against them and I GOT BACK ALL OF MY MONEY. Thats why I'm choosing Payza where it possible.

Check how i did it! Read more!



You need to go to your account

This is the template what I always use:

Hi, I have invested $Amount of this account on a High Yield Investment Program (site address). In the Terms Of Service they specify that they pay in less than (X hours/days) , and now their website gone, redirect to a domain parking service. I’ve also sent tickets to their support contact and never been answered. I believe i have been scammed by this HYIP site.
Is there any chance you can reverse the transaction and have my $Amount?
Regards
Your Name

After you send this, the seller has 7 days to answer you.
Yesterday i received my answer:

The dispute that you opened against LifeTimeShares (alertpay@lifetimeshares.com) regarding the transaction 4E9FA-*****-******has been closed.
Reason: The seller has issued a full refund to you.
The dispute lasted 3 day(s). 
And i got back the full money to my account (plus the 2,5 bucks, so I'm in profit in summary:) )

5/16/2012 Refund Received   Completed    $13.40 USD
 

8 comments:

  1. WTF LIFETIMESHARES WENT BACK UP o_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, thats strange, but i wont trust them anymore and also avoid the similar sites too (like MuchEarn and 95-percent, these are still online but stopped paying)

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for posting that. I've invested some money into a program and after 10 days have still not been credited in my account on the companies website. So I may have to file a dispute. I used Payza as my payment processor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.
      Did you try to contact the admin or open a support ticket first?
      If no answer then you should file a dispute, you have nothing to lose. You can tell in the description that the admin not answered your questions and your deposit wasnt made.
      May i ask which program is it?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this. This scam thing already came out at 2010. I hope it isn't true, a lot of people have a lot of money in Payza, including myself.
      Payza seems to be the safest eWallet system around the internet if i see the others they are lower quality (STP,LR,PM).

      Delete
  4. We generally do not respond to rumors, lies or false allegations. In this case, however, we will make an exception because this has escalated to defamation.
    The author of this libelous content is Tero Pollanen, a former AlertPay employee. Approximately one month after he was terminated from AlertPay in 2011 for committing fraud and embezzling funds, he began on a rampage to defame AlertPay and its key executives. He has now transferred his campaign of defamation to Payza. His defamatory blog and forum postings and online articles have recently increased in frequency as a result of the civil lawsuit launched on behalf of the company and its executives. Tero Pollanen is also being investigated on criminal charges for fraud and embezzlement.
    We know that our members are smart and savvy enough to not blindly believe everything they read online. Our members know that we have always delivered and will continue to deliver secure and convenient services.
    Additionally, if any of our blogging members or journalists would like to read the truth, just contact us directly and we will provide you with all the hard evidence (and juicy details!) that we can share since this matter is currently before the courts. Send us your website or blog, your audience reach, and your email address. We can then set aside some time to answer your questions.
    In the meantime, Tero Pollanen will continue to defame AlertPay, Payza and its executives with outlandish and preposterous allegations of fraud, scamming, theft, child exploitation, gambling, drugs, etc. That’s what animals do when they’re cornered.
    As soon as this civil matter is resolved, we will provide our members and the general public with an in-depth account of Tero Pollanen’s vehement rampage against AlertPay, Payza, the executive team and the other companies he has defrauded and defamed. All information will be supported by affidavits and sworn statements.
    It’s always exciting times at Payza. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice share ! nice blog ! i will make dispute like your share in this blog. now im fokus in hyip investment. this tutorial can help me to make my money back from HYIP not responsibility,

    thanks , by www.Bigdollars.co.cc

    ReplyDelete