Saturday, April 21, 2012

4 methods to get referrals and drive traffic to your site.


Here are four different ways to drive traffic to your website or affiliate splash page.
I’m using these methods and now i can say you can produce great results.

1.NeoBux is one of the most popular PTC(Paid To Click) site. I paid 5$ for the less expensive advertising possible on NeoBux. My ad came out and went within 5-10 minutes, but i received 5 free customers, that means $1 per customer.
I used this method to get free Zeekler Customers for ZeekRewards.
Of course these results are not guaranteed, but i will use it again if i need more customers.

2.AdHitz is very popular nowadays. It offers a pay per click service for banner or text ads. Ads can be displayed thousands of sites all over the internet. You set the target audience, i sat it to North America then my ads last much longer by excluding the other regions. Of course you will get more clicks if allow clicks from all over. I did the minimum amount $6, one of my banners was displayed more than 50k times and received 50 clicks, the ad already active more than a month and still have budget left. It is an inexpensive and very responsive way.

3.I’m paying $17 per month to advertise at ClixSense int he ClixGrid game. For this $17 you will receive ~15k hit to your link in a month. Your site will be displayed for 10 second every time. I regulary get new affiliates from it. I think this is the best advertising deal online for any program or website.

4.My last method is traffic exchange. You can do it for free or you can buy credits to make it faster. Advertise your referral page or website at the popular traffic exchange sites.
These sites usually offers 1:1 ratio so you view 1 site and your link will be viewed 1 time.
The sites i’m using:


No comments:

Post a Comment