Friday, March 30, 2012

ENR-G Review

 I would like to introduce you this new and interesting long term program.

728x90 ENR G investment review

 
Online since: 3 March 2012                            
Investment Plans: 1.2% for 30 days;2.2%-2.7% for 90 days
Payment processors: AP, STP, LR, PM

My investment: 100$



ENR-G has a unique, custom-made script and they accept a lot of payment processors including Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Alertpay. ENR-G pays 5% affiliate commission
Their script is really unique. The website is hosted on a dedicated server and  protected by BlackLotus.Website is encrypted with 256 SSL encryption provided by Comodo.
They not offer unbelievable  plans. ENR-G has moderate plans, which are very popular nowadays.
Around 5-150 member joining daily.
Payments are processed instantly, in it goes to pending then need up to 24 hours to complete.
Support is only available via their own email ticketing system.
The admin is active on MMG forum!

1 comment:

  1. Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you
    know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm
    not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.
    Also visit my page Sandpoint waterfront home for sale

    ReplyDelete